For music that's not mine, proceed to the bottom of the page.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Skill" Level

Right now I wouldn't consider myself that talented.
I do, however, really like showing off drawings. The people I know seem to like them.

Still, I don't consider them that great by internet standards!
Anyway, the recent drawings I've done are a bit dumb.
Forgive all the fanart. As soon as I get better, I'll start drawing more original stuff that people'll like. Somehow.
Like maybe some more giraffes.



I tend to have random anatomy mistakes hidden in each one. It's okay.
I'll have a link to my deviantART on my profile, but the more in-depth stuff about me and my doodles will be on here.
This blog is more for me to record thoughts so I can actually be prepared for writing in an IB art class next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watch live streaming video from charvatres at livestream.com

Important Person

My photo
Pencil on paper good yes.